Flapper Girl Sugar Skull - Mrs Gloria Vanderbone - Day of The Dead Art Galaxy S5 case - TOUGH style protective case
1920s Black and White Skull Galaxy S5 TOUGH Case
Mrs Gloria Vanderbone - Design #180
This artistic Galaxy S5 case features the 1920s Day of The Dead artwork "Mrs. Gloria Vanderbone" by artist Christopher Beikmann (shop owner). The Galaxy S 5 TOUGH case is wrapped with highly detailed and durable flapper girl skull art. The art deco sugar skull art was created using digital photo collage and digital illustration techniques.
The Galaxy S5 TOUGH Case
- This boutique artisan case is designed and assembled in the USA at the artists studio in New Mexico.
- Fits the Samsung Galaxy S5 - universal fit for all service providers
- Durable hard shell plastic exterior for impact protection. Silicone interior liner for extra shock absorption. The silicone also rises above the face for screen protection when face down.
- The flapper girl sugar skull artwork completely wraps this Galaxy S5 TOUGH case.
- Easy access to all controls and ports. Da Vinci Case products are designed to work with original Samsung cables and accessories.
These unique and artistic Galaxy S5 cases are made one at a time using a heat transfer process that embeds the artwork into the plastic making them very durable and scratch resistant. These hard shell cases are not mass produced. As these are not factory made, each case is unique and it is normal to have variations in color or image placement. This case is produced in the da Vinci Case studio in New Mexico, USA.
SHIPS FROM THE USA
This case may ship from the nearest partnered fulfillment center or directly from the artist's studio. Most iPhone cases shipped to US customers arrive in about a weeks time (often less).
Tracking numbers will be provided for US shipments but are not available for international customers. Most international orders arrive in 2-3 weeks depending on each countries security inspection process.