Flapper Girl Skull iPhone 5s SE TOUGH Case - 1920s Art Deco Sugar Skull iPhone Case - Day of the Dead - Artistic Case For iPhone 5s SE
Black and White Sugar Skull iPhone 5s SE Case
Mrs. Gloria Vanderbone – Design #180
TOUGH model dual layer artisan iPhone 5s SE case by Da Vinci Case of New Mexico, USA
This iPhone TOUGH case fits Apple iPhone 5, 5s and SE (all service providers)
- Provides advanced dual layer protection to back, sides and face.
- Hard-shell exterior for impact protection
- Silicone interior liner for extra shock absorption & screen protection when face down
- Durable artwork completely wraps the back and sides of this unique iPhone 5s SE case
- Easy access to all controls and ports
- Designed for use with original Apple accessories and charging cables.
This unusual and artistic Apple iPhone 5s SE case features 1920s Day of The Dead artwork "Mrs Gloria Vanderbone" created by artist Christopher Beikmann (shop owner). The iPhone 5s SE case is wrapped with highly detailed and durable art. The flapper girl sugar skull artwork is inspired from the traditional Mexican folk art associated with Day of The Dead celebrations and was created using digital photo collage and hand illustration techniques.
The ProcessThese high quality artistic iPhone 5 5s cases are made one at a time using a heat transfer process that embeds the artwork into the plastic making them very durable and scratch resistant. These hard shell cases are not mass produced. As these are not factory made, each case is unique and it is normal to have slight variations in color or image placement. This case is produced in the Artist's studio in New Mexico, USA.
Find more artistic gifts, prints & accessories
Hundreds of quality gifts and accessories featuring Christopher Beikmann’s artwork are available from the following partners: