1920's Art Deco Sugar Skull art - "Mr JD Vanderbone" Case for Galaxy S9, S9 Plus and Galaxy Note 9.
Dual Layer Protection by Da Vinci Case
This Galaxy Tough case can be ordered for Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 PLUS or Galaxy Note 9 - Select your specific model at checkout.
- Provides advanced dual layer protection to back and sides.
- Hard-shell exterior for impact protection.
- Silicone interior liner for extra shock absorption & screen protection when face down.
- Durable and detailed artwork completely wraps the back and sides of these unique Galaxy s9 / Note 9 cases.
- Easy access to all controls and ports.
- Compatible with wireless charging.
- Designed for use with original manufacturer's (i.e. Samsung) charging cables and accessories.
THE ARTWORK: This unique artisan Galaxy S9 Tough Case features the 1920s style day of the dead artwork "Mr JD Vanderbone" by artist Christopher Beikmann (shop owner). This dual layer Tough Case is wrapped with highly detailed and durable art. The Dia De Los Muertos artwork was created using digital photo collage and illustration techniques.
Learn more about the artist and shop unique gifts and accessories at www.fusionidol.com
THE PROCESS:These high quality artistic Galaxy S9, S9 PLUS and Note 9 Tough Cases are made one at a time using a heat transfer process that embeds the artwork into the plastic making them very durable and scratch resistant. Each case is unique and it is normal to have slight variations in color or image placement. This case is produced and shipped from the USA.
*Every purchase made at FusionIdol.com directly supports the artist Christopher Beikmann and the creation of his artwork.
Support artists and not copyright infringement. Buy direct and Never purchase art products from marketplaces like Amazon or eBay.
Artwork © Christopher Beikmann. All rights reserved.