1920's Sugar Skull Galaxy Note 8 Case - Mr JD Vanderbone - Black and White Sugar Skull Note 8 Tough Case
1920's Gentleman Skull Galaxy Note 8 TOUGH Case
Artwork: "Mr JD Vanderbone"
This TOUGH case fits Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Provides advanced dual layer protection to back, sides and face.
- Hard-shell exterior for impact protection
- Silicone interior liner for extra shock absorption & screen protection when face down
- Durable artwork completely wraps the back and sides of this unique Galaxy Note 8 case
- Easy access to all controls and ports
- Designed for use with original Samsung accessories and charging cables.
This 1920's inspired Day of the Dead art Samsung Galaxy Note 8 case features the artwork "Mr JD Vanderbone" created by artist Christopher Beikmann (shop owner). The Note 8 case features highly detailed and durable art deco skull art that wraps the back and sides. The black and white skull art was created using digital photo collage and hand illustration techniques.
The ProcessThese high quality artistic Galaxy Note cases are made one at a time using a heat transfer process that embeds the artwork into the plastic making them very durable and scratch resistant. These hard shell cases are not mass produced. As these are not factory made, each case is unique and it is normal to have slight variations in color or image placement. This case is produced in the Artist's studio in New Mexico, USA.
Find more artistic gifts, prints & accessories
Hundreds of quality gifts and accessories featuring Christopher Beikmann’s artwork are available from the artist's website www.FusionIdol.com