New Orleans Sugar Skull Galaxy Note 8 Case - Baron in Bloom - Voodoo Sugar Skull Note 8 Tough Case
New Orleans Voodoo Sugar Skull Galaxy Note 8 TOUGH Case
Artwork: "Baron in Bloom"
This TOUGH case fits Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Provides advanced dual layer protection to back, sides and face.
- Hard-shell exterior for impact protection
- Silicone interior liner for extra shock absorption & screen protection when face down
- Durable artwork completely wraps the back and sides of this unique Galaxy Note 8 case
- Easy access to all controls and ports
- Designed for use with original Samsung accessories and charging cables.
This sugar skull Samsung Galaxy Note 8 case features the new orleans voodoo art "Baron in Bloom" created by artist Christopher Beikmann (shop owner). The Note 8 case features highly detailed and durable botanical skull art that wraps the back and sides. The artwork is inspired by Baron Samedi - the New Orleans Voodoo deity of life, death and revelry and was created using digital photo collage and hand illustration techniques.
The ProcessThese high quality artistic Galaxy Note cases are made one at a time using a heat transfer process that embeds the artwork into the plastic making them very durable and scratch resistant. These hard shell cases are not mass produced. As these are not factory made, each case is unique and it is normal to have slight variations in color or image placement. This case is produced in the Artist's studio in New Mexico, USA.
Find more artistic gifts, prints & accessories
Hundreds of quality gifts and accessories featuring Christopher Beikmann’s artwork are available from the artist's website www.FusionIdol.com